This Policy does not cover any Flyus.com third party providers, distributors, or suppliers, which may or may not be subject to their own privacy policies.
You should read this Policy before you submit any personal information to us. By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree with the content of this Policy, you should refrain from using our Site.
|Who We Are||Flyus.com Marketing, LLC, which owns and operates this Website, is a Delaware corporation.|
|Information We Collect||We collect Personal Data about you that you provide to us while using the Site.|
|How We Use Your Data||We use Personal Data to provide you with the products and services from our Site, to build features that will make the services available on the Site easier to use, to contact you about these services, and to occasionally send advertisements, marketing material or other offers that we think might be of interest to you.|
|How We Share Your Data||We share your Personal Data with external service providers (e.g., hotels, airlines, car rental agencies, travel insurance), Global Distribution Systems, our third party partners, our agents, and otherwise for compliance with law and other disclosures. In addition, we may also share your Personal Data in the context of any future business transfers.|
|How We Protect Your Data||We employ reasonable and current technical, administrative and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and designed to ensure correct use of Personal Data.|
|Accessing or Changing Your Data||Flyus.com understands that you may want to change, access or delete your Personal Data. You may do so by by contacting us here.|
|Opt-Out||If we propose to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy or any service-specific privacy notices, we will allow you a convenient way to opt-out.|
|International Transfers of Personal Data||Flyus.com operates the Site in the United States and, depending on your country of residence, the submission of personal information to the Site may involve some transfer of personal information to the United States.|
|Children||Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use any services on our Site.|
|Updates and Contact Info||Should you have any questions, concerns or comments, please click here. Flyus is located at 215 N. Howard Avenue, Suite 202 in Tampa, FL 33606.|
WHO WE ARE
Flyus.com Marketing North America, LLC, which owns and operates this Website, is a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 215 N Howard Ave, Suite 202, Tampa, Florida, 33606, United States.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Data You Provide to Us
|Customer Payment Data||If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our PCI-compliant 0payment processing partners including the airline reporting commission (ARC), including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, Flyus does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.|
|TSA Secure Flight|
Under the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Secure Flight program most air passengers are now required to provide their full name, date of birth, and gender (plus redress number, when applicable). You do not need to provide this information while making your trip reservation, but you must provide the information to your airline(s) sometime before your trip. If you provide date of birth, gender, or redress number during the booking process, we will not permanently store this personal information for any travelers, aside from the required entries in the air reservation record. We will not disclose this information to any third parties other than the applicable airline(s). If you are making a reservation for travelers other than yourself, you should make sure each traveler agrees, in advance, that you may disclose their personal information to us.
Secure Flight is a federally mandated program set forth in the Secure Flight Final Rule, published in the Federal Register Volume 73, Number 209. The TSA privacy notice can be found in Section 1560.103 of the Secure Flight Final Rule:
The Transportation Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires aircraft operators to collect information from you for purposes of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004. Providing this information is voluntary; however, if it is not provided, you may be subject to additional screening or denied transport or authorization to enter a sterile area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA Privacy policies, or to view the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see TSA’s Web site at www.tsa.gov.
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
1.2 Data We Collect through Automated Means
When you visit the Site, we automatically log generic information about your computer and your computer's connection to the Internet. This information may consist of things such as device information, IP address, operating system and browser software information, and the activities conducted by the user while on our Site. An IP address is a number that allows computers attached to the Internet, such as our web servers, to know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the Site the user wishes to view. We collect this information because it helps us analyze such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the site, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the site, how long visitors to the Site are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. It is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. We may also use some of this information, such as the pages you visited on our site, to send you email messages focused on destinations that you may be interested in, unless you had previously opted out of receiving such messages. We also use session data to help prevent fraud or unauthorized use of our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity. From time to time, Flyus.com may contact you to request feedback on your experience using the Site, to assist us in improving the Site, or to offer special savings or promotions, marketing material or other offers to you, as a Site user. If you would prefer not to receive notices of special savings or promotions, you may simply opt-out from receiving them by using the hyperlink provided in these notices.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We book most of our travel services through the Amadeus and Travelport Global Distribution Systems, a leading processor of travel bookings worldwide and in doing so must provide certain of your personal information to them (as we would with any other GDS we now use or may use in the future). We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our site. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential business partners.
External Service Providers: When you use the Flyus.com service to purchase an airline ticket, reserve a hotel room or a rental car or to take advantage of any of our other products and services (including travel insurance and payment financing), the Personal Data collected will be used and possibly exchanged with suppliers such as airlines, hotels, hotel booking service providers (Booking.com), car booking service providers (Cartrawler.com) and travel insurance providers (Berkshire Hathaway, Travel Guard) or other involved third-party to perform transactions that are part of the commercial transaction. Please refer to the websites of third party suppliers for their Privacy Policies and other information on the suppliers.
Flyus.com's Third Party Partners: In order to provide you with certain services, we may share your Personal Data with third party partners, or require that you transact directly with a third party partner. Third party partners consist of companies with which Flyus has contracted in order to provide you with services or products featured on our Site, such as:
- With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- With Business Partners: We have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to Flyus. Depending on your location, we may share your data with these partners.
- With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics and data enrichment services, we share certain contact information, Account Data, System Data, Usage Data, or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services or match your data with publicly-available database information (including contact and social information from other sources). We do this to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner.
When we do so, Flyus.com requires that these third parties implement adequate technological and organizational security measures before they can receive any personal information from us. In such cases, Flyus.com will provide information to these third parties specifically for use in connection with these projects. The information we provide to such third parties is protected by a confidentiality agreement and is to be used solely for completing the specific project.
We may also share your personal information with other companies or individuals in the following instances:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Flyus.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Flyus.com has implemented reasonable technical and organizational security measures to help protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information. All information you provide to Flyus.com is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Access to private and confidential data is limited to only those employees, contractors, agents and third parties with a specific need to retrieve this information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure, and Flyus.com assumes no liability for any damage suffered by you caused by the interception, alteration, or misuse of information during transmission.
COOKIES & OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Flyus Cookies (First Party Cookies): We, at Flyus.com, use our cookies to improve your web-browsing experience. For example, we will also use a cookie to keep track of your search criteria while you are engaging Flyus.com’s Services. Flyus’ cookies are associated with a user's Personal Data. However, no third party may use the information we collect through our Flyus.com cookies for their own purposes.
Third Party Cookies: We work with third-parties that place cookies on our Site to provide their services, including:
- Ad Targeting: We work with third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our Site and permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements on this Site. These companies may use information obtained through their cookie (which does not include your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our and other websites, in combination with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from other online sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours. Data Providers: We also allow data providers to collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), when you visit our Site, or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with data providers solely in hashed, non-human readable form.
- Analytics/Measurement: We also use third-party analytics cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the Site, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our websites and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather includes which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our Site. We also make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after they have been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites.
- Remarketing Pixel Tags: In addition, we may share web site usage information about visitors to our Sites with third-party advertising companies for the purpose of managing and targeting advertisements and for market research analysis on our Site and other sites. For these purposes, we and our third-party advertising companies may place pixel tags (also called clear gifs) on some of the pages you visit on our Site. We will then use the non-personally identifiable information that is collected using these pixel tags to serve you relevant advertisements when you are visiting other sites on the Internet. These advertisements may be targeted to specific searches you conducted on priceline.com during earlier browsing sessions.
- Flash Cookies: Our partners, who provide certain features on our site or display advertising based on your browsing activity, also use Local Shared Objects such as Flash cookies, and Local Storage such as HTML5, to collect and store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
When using mobile applications you may also receive tailored in-app advertisements. Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows each provide its own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings or contact your platform operator.
What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser's cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe's article on managing flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics' display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
- For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The blocking of Flyus.com cookies may disable certain features on the Site and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Website. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from sites you trust, like Flyus.com.
In the event that you post personal information in discussion forums or other areas of the ite allowing users to upload or post content, that information can be viewed by any user with access to those areas. We discourage users from posting personal information in this fashion, and any personal information you post to these public or member areas is not covered by this Policy.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the site. To the extent these services are provided and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Site the better and easier to use.
CHOICES ABOUT THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION (OPT-OUT POLICY)
Flyus.com believes that it is important that individuals are given the opportunity to exercise choice with respect to how their personal information is collected and used. If we propose to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described in this Policy or any service-specific privacy notices, we will allow you a convenient way to opt-out of such further uses.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Flyus.com operates the Site in the United States and, depending on your country of residence, the submission of personal information to the Site may involve some transfer of personal information to the United States. You should be aware that privacy laws in the United States may not provide protections equivalent to those of your country of residence. Flyus.com has taken steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and quality of your personal information are in place and that any transferred data is processed only in accordance with this Policy.
ACCESSING OR CHANGING YOUR DATA
You can request access to any personal information that we hold about you and ask us to correct any personal information which may be inaccurate, except where the law requires otherwise. To access, correct or raise inquiries concerning your personal information in our possession, please please feel free to contact our privacy team (including our designated personal information protection manager) at p[email protected].
To provide increased value to users of the Site, we may provide links to other websites or resources that are not part of Flyus.com. Flyus.com does not exercise control over these websites or their privacy practices, and any information you provide to those sites is subject to the Privacy Policies of those sites, and not this Policy.
The Website contains travel-related content and is specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. Flyus.com does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about individuals under the age of 18 years.
UPDATES AND CONTACT INFO
This Policy may change from time to time. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will post any Policy changes on this page. If we feel it appropriate, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification). Your continued use of the Website following such posts or notices will signal your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at +1 813-670-2FLY, Flyus.com Marketing, LLC., 215 N Howard Ave., Suite 202, Tampa, Florida, 33606, United States, or email us at [email protected].